big pink stripy cat

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I've been trying to catch up on some sleep but have had no luck in doing that.
my Dad seems very chirpy and has coped really well with his first dose od chemo, although it's still very early days yet he's doing OK. mum said that dad is eating a lot better and had fish and chips for his tea the other night which he hasn't had in months.
We're going up to the dales to visit mum and dad on Saturday, it will be really odd as i haven't been back up there for nearly five years.
Emily sent me a lovely message it made me think a little. I kind of feel like a spare wheel when my sister speaks to me about dad. she says " my" in stead of " our" when talking about him which makes me feel like the outsider, I know she may not know she's saying it in that way but it's how my strange mind works at times.
Jasmine is queen of the Christmas tree after I found her up the tree again yesterday, i'm sure she's trying to take the job of the fairey.
we've has plenty of christmas cards coming in which is lovely, and all the pressies have been sent out. R, bought the pressies for the moglet yesterday, we tried to hide them from her but she's so nosey we found her in the bag sniffing around, so we put the bag in the wardrobe and shut the door.jasmine is very nosey and doesn't miss a thing, it's like having a kid with her around.
i haven't been eating well since finding out about dad, i'm going to have to ask to see someone about my anorexia as things are very difficult at the moment. i've learnt over the 16 years i've suffered from this eating disorder is that talking is a good thing and not talking ends in disaster.
My faith my be on a knife edge at the moment but my faith in people remines the same. i try every day to be a good person and do my best in everything I do, all that paid off this last weekend by the sale of my bracelets. We have so far raised £1019.27 for the trust which is amazing and i'm very proud of that.
The weather here today is VERY cold and windy, i hate british winter's, i'd love to be somewhere hot for Xmas like OZ, and having christmas dinner on the beach like our friends Jackie and Jim who live near Adelaide.
i'm looking forward to seeing my Dad, and making a big fuss of their dogs, Alf and Kim both are huge German Shepherds but they are as soft as butter.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Emmie said…

    Thinking of you sweetie and sending you a big pink and white striped hug :o) Stay strong, I know you can get through this without going downhill.
    BIG HUGS XXXXXXXXX

     

Post a Comment

<< Home