big pink stripy cat

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Well after eight days in hospital , I'm back home with a fussy pussy who won't leave me alone.
I'm fed up with the cold weather that seems to have hit Scarborough and i'm now saving money to go to Hawaii next Nov.
Bagpuss hasn't been out much the last few weeks and looks really bored. So far there has been no creepy crawlies anywhere in the house so Jasmine is sleeping a lot of the time.R is on a course for the next few days so I'll have the TV to myself. I'm going to get my hair done on Thursday as it need cutting and my fringe is that long I can't see, plus my roots need doing as I'm not a natural blond.
Just a quickie today to let you all know I'm fine and back at home safe and sound

1 Comments:

  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger jellyeels said…

    Yay,i'm glad to see you posting again.I've missed reading your blog.
    Glad to see that your ok,but i already knew this before from when we spoke.

    Shirley xXx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home