big pink stripy cat

Friday, November 10, 2006

why is it in life that you always fancy someone off the TV or in the films and you know full well you'd never have a chance with them even if you met them. After watching dog the bounty hunter again today I've found myself in that situation, and the guy who I fancy aint that great looking really( Leland Chapman).
I'm feeling quite depressed about all of this which is totally doo lally and daft, the only other guy I would love to be with is johnny Depp but I know that's never in a million years going to happen plus he's got a partner, maybe it's because Leland isn't such a big star and in reality anyone could have him if they lived near to him( and no I wouldn't leave England nor my cat for anything). Anyway stupidness has to be gone and soon as it's just making me sad.
Now I feel better for writing it all down as when I've read it back it makes me sound a right burke.
My day today started OK and went downhill from there, I feel washed out and fed up with feeling ill, I really would have gone into hospital sooner but we have something on soon so I will try and keep going. Jasmine has spent the day a sleep as it's been cold here today, also my friend Shirley should be going home today after spending time in hospital having tests done. She rang me last night and told me what a nightmare time she's had with hospital transport and getting home.
My Dad isn't at all well and had to go and have repete bloods taken yesterday, he will get the results on monday and we should know what's wrong with him.It's a very worrying time for me, loosing my Dad has never crossed my mind before as he's always been fit and strong, I think my world would be shattered if anything bad happened to him although I've said my relationship with both my Mum and dad has never been great, he's my Dad after all said and done.
I'm sure we have a ghost cat in our house that lives in the bathroom. I've heard strange meows( and it's not Jasmine or a cat outside as I've checked) and seen a black cat shape in the bathroom plus Jasmine hissed at something the other day but there was nothing there! spooky. Still what ever it is or is not i've called it sooty for now and will keep track on anything that happens. If it is a ghost cat it's chose a good home to haunt but I don't think Jasmine will be sharing any cat treats with sooty as she's very protective about her food and treats.
Maybe Derek thingy from most haunted could come and find out, i can just see him now being taken over by Sooty the ghost cat and meowing madly whilst eating a bowl of kit and caboodle( cat biscuits).

1 Comments:

  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Nicola said…

    Hi Ally,don't worry I get like that about famous people sometimes too.I just watched Afterlife with Andrew Lincoln and it was quite sad,but you would have thought he was my husband or something the way I was crying my eyes out lol.Also Declan Donelly makes me feel like you did today hehe.


    Hugs

    Nicola xxx.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home