big pink stripy cat

Thursday, October 19, 2006

What a horrible day it is here today, cold wet and raining! I've been thinking of other ideas to raise money for the CF trust, so far i have two. the first is a collection of poems made into a book written by PWCF or someone who has been effected by it in some way or form. The second is a new brand of purfume, but this could be very expensive and I'm waiting to hear from a company to see if they would be interested or not.
I'm feeling very uncomfortable about my looks and weight at the moment so I'm trying to keep busy just so I don't focus on it so much.
Jasmine continues to nick off with the jigsaw pieces and yet again her toy spider had a few pieces in his little den.
When the winter starts , Jasmine becomes very loving and sleeps a lot and has been sitting here with me now on my knee. I love her dearly and strange though it may seem but she is my one true friend who loves me for me. I talk to Jasmine and tell her my hopes, dreams and fears, she never judges me for the things that I've said or done wheather they were good or bad.I just wish human's were more like her, most people I speak to are really nice but you alway's get some that are not so nice, that's life I suppose.
I'm at clinic tomorrow so maybe I will feel happier once that's over. I've been going to clinic's all my life yet I still get butterflies when I go to hospital even when I know I'm well, people always think your use to it but I don't think you get use to it at all.I know I want to ask one of the team why they were so negative about one of the articles about me in the paper.I do wish people would be more honest instead of talking behind your back, but it comes back to what I just said" that's life".

3 Comments:

  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger jellyeels said…

    Ally,i know the wheather is pretty bad ain't it.I woke up at 8 am and thought it was about 6 am,because it was so dark.Like your ideas on the fund raising front.Also i bet there are loads of people who love you for who you are,Tahsa for 1 and me included aswell.I'm like you and still get butterflies when attending clinc,just incase they take me in.Although i feel well,doesn't always mean that bloods etc,etc are good-if you know what i mean?
    I am sat here right now eating my lunch which is a big fat jacket spud with savoury mince,very nice indeed.
    Anyway hope clinc goes ok for you,have fun with the ambulance driver who takes you lol,as some of them can't stop talking,it makes me fall asleep travelling all the way to leeds.

    Shirley xXx

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Ali said…

    Hi Shirley,
    I know what you mean about the driver's, I get VERY travelsick so I often fall asleep. Jacket spud sounded good, I can't eat them as I have to follow a diet due to my kidney's being shot! I live off bread and jam which seems to be the only tastey thing i can eat freely.I hope your assessment does go ahead and goes well.Stay in touch
    love ya
    Ally
    xxxxxx

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Tasha.x said…

    Hey ali i hope your ok and all went well at the clinic. What you been upto? Hope everyone at home is well. Love u lots .xxxxxxxxxxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home