big pink stripy cat

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Jasmine has been at the jigsaw again overnight, I found pieces in the kitchen this morning and some were hidden under her toy spider. Jasmine is now looking cute and cuddley on her blanket behind the sofa.
Spoke to my sister, Joy who made me laugh about her cats and other stuff which we were on about.Joy is getting use to her in laws as she got married at the beginning of the year and some stuff she said was really making me laugh.
My cold is on the way out( YAY) and I'm starting to feel better.
I'm trying to find a nice cottage in Cornwall for our holiday's next year, and it's quite difficult to choose as there are so many nice ones around.
Last night combat wombat( jasmine) attacked my feet as I was coming out of the bathroom, she lay in wait and pounced on me, I had no chance of getting away from " it".
I think Jasmine is becoming the main character of my blog at the moment, at least she makes a good read( I think) .
my nurse is coming this afternoon to take my blood, i've been diabetic for over twenty years yet I still hate having blood's taken, and I'm not keen on needles.
My dad had his scan's done to see if he had a blood clot in his leg but they couldn't find anything wrong, which is good in one sense but he still has a swollen leg and doesn't know why.
The weather has turned quite cold here today and I had to put the heating on for the first time in ages, maybe that's why Jasmine has settled down and gone to sleep.Bagpuss is resting as tomorrow he will be coming with me to the hair dresser's, also he can help me find a card for a friend of our's who's 40th it is soon.
I thought satan with fur was asleep but something has just attacked my left foot under the table and it's biting my big toe!I wonder if there is such a thing as a cat whisperer, who could understand this mad moggie of mine and if so where the hell do they live? this moggie is off it's rocker and it's teeth are very sharp.
Well I'm going to try and detatch my left foot from this gray slipper and then try and get to the kitchen in one piece to get some dinner and a cup of tea.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Tasha.x said…

    Hey lovely sis!
    YAY to hear ur startin to feel better honey..good about ur dad not havin a clot either. Jasmine seems a rite little chicken! bet she is gorgeous hehe..i can imainge her runnin around lol.
    Hope u start to get better & better.
    Lots of love to u as always x x x

     
  • At 2:19 AM, Blogger jellyeels said…

    Ally my second name is Jenkinson.

    From shirley xXx

    If you are still feeling rough from your cold,i understand if you don't come.Look after yourself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home