big pink stripy cat

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I've had a really lovely day today. i met with Shirley and her son Liam and we had a walk round the shops and liam had his Mcdonalds which made him happy.We had a good chat about lots of stuff and really didn't want to go home but i had to get my bus plus my kidneys were giving me some pain so I knew I had to go home and rest.
i really don't know how Shirley manages to look after herself and her little one, she's a real star and a really great mum.I think Liam was very happy going round the toy shops!
I've been making a fuss of my little girl, Jasmine who had left me a dead spider on the kitchen floor for me when I got home. I wish she would kill the monster spiders we get here but she seems to leave those alone, maybe she's not as daft as she looks.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:57 AM, Blogger Tasha.x said…

    glad you had a lovely day honey, you dserved it. Hope your feeling good and your little eyes are better. All my love to you always big sis..Big smooches for jasmine and bagpuss..and my love to roger too.
    Little tasha xxxxxxx

     
  • At 4:25 AM, Blogger jellyeels said…

    Trust Jasmine to leave you a dead spider on the kitchen floor,when we where just actually talking about spiders aswell!
    You should have said something about your kidneys hurting you and i would have slowed my pace of walking etc down for you.I never thought sorry.
    I don't think i manage that well with Liam and doing all my treatments and keeping well,sometimes i do let them slip maybe twice a week when he isn't at school(weekends),but when hes at school thats better as i have peace & quite to do physio etc.Usually physio is done on a morning with neb when hes gone to school then physio and neb once hes in bed at night,rest of the time i can do everything else with him around like tablets and everything.But like now while hes on half term physio is cut done to once a day so it gets done again when hes in bed.
    Anyway i had a good time aswell,just a pity scarborough is boring lol.
    Shirley xXx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home