big pink stripy cat

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Sorry for the lack in posts but I've been unwell.
We launched the new line of CF jewellery last week and so far it all seems to be selling well.
Anyone who is interested in buying any of our jewellery should take a look at www.susies-jewellery.com and follow the CF link.

My kidney's have been giving me more problems and last week I was told at the renal unit that my kidney function has gone down to 20% which isn't great news as dialysis is coming up fairly fast on the horizen.

I've cought another dam cold and do nothing but sneeze, I'm sure I'm falling apart!
Jasmine has found a new sport, she tries to flick woodlice with her paws. It's funny watching what this mad moggie get's up to and I have started a video dairy of her and her little games. Katcam seems to be the best way of catching her up to naughty things. One of the funniest things so far is finding Jasmine sitting in the bathroom sink with her face up against the drippy tap.
My Dad is doing really well and has lost all his hair now. He went back to work this week after being away since November and money was getting a bit tight.
The good news was at the beginning of the new year, my friend Emily got her double lung transplant and is fighting hard to get better.It will be a long process but if anyone can come through such a huge op , it's our Miss Thackray. Both Emily and Emma are always in my thought's as they are such a huge inspiration to many of the CF world.
Nothing dead brill has been happening to me but I thought I better write on here as I hadn't done it in a while.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Nicola said…

    Hi Ally,

    sorry to hear you have another cold,I hope you are feeling better soon.I've been checking in on your Blog every now and then to see what you've been upto,so it's nice to see you posting again.

    Nic xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home