big pink stripy cat

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Sorry for the lack of post's but thing's have been busy and i've not been well.
We had great news as a lot of you may have read that one of my CF friends, Emily Thackray had her long awaited transplant which has been a great start to 2007.Emily has a long way to go yet but she's a real fighter and i have a really good feeling we''lll be reading about her and her adventures soon. I keep thinking of her and she is in our prayers as Emily is a very dear friend to many in the CF world, she is a very, very specail young lady.
My dad is doing well and is coping with his chemo, each time I speak to him nowadays he seems his cheerful self which has made me feel a bit brighter.
I've been battling this nasty cold which seems to be going around, this is the third week that I had the dam thing.
Bagpuss came with me to clinic on Friday which was his first visit out for 2007. Bagpuss has two eyebrow rings in and has taken up wearing trinkets tied in his fur like Captain Jack Sparrow or Keith Richards, I must say though he does look good.
Jasmine is well and has been playing with a piece of string which she found from somewhere, other than that she's been doing normal cat things like sleeping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home