big pink stripy cat

Saturday, January 13, 2007

It's been rather windy here on the coast and this morning we found a huge tree had blown down and smashed our fence.
The last week or so have been difficult for me after the lovely cold I was kindly given by mum, I've had some Cipro but i think I'll end up in hospital at some point.
Jasmine has been her normal self by attacking my feet every time i enter a room, i wouldn't mind so much but she get's carried away and starts to bite quit hard and push with her back paws.
i keep reading Emily's blog to see how she's getting on. Emily still has a long way to go but i know she won't give in now. I like most people were in tears of happiness when i heard emily's news, it's hard to make people outside the wonderful world of CF to understand the strong friendships we tend to make, I see it as we're one big family and we want everyone to stay well. Sadly this is very rare and the pain is terrible when we loose a friend.
Emily has a huge impact on the CF world and we can't wait to hear when she's up and about. I met emily at the CF awards in 2005 and we have been friends ever since. She is the kind of person who get's on with anyone and loves pink and shoes!
I keep Emily and one or two others in my prayers every day, these people are the ones who keep me going and help me strive to be a better person.
My Dad is doing well and has been driving for the first time in two months, which I think is very good news. Dad has got his spark back and this is lovely to hear over the phone. Like Emily , my Dad has a long way to go but things are looking a bit brighter than they were before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home