big pink stripy cat

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I've had a busy few days this week.First was CF clinic on Monday, Tuesday went for flu jab and today was the dreaded eye clinic( Eeeeeeeeek). Things weren't as bad as I thought, I've had a few smalls bleeds in my left eye( the good one) but my doctor said he would leave it alone for now as the blood was clearing nicely on it's own but if I had another bleed I'd have to ring them and go back for more lazer treatment.
I've had TONS of lazer treatment and find it very distressing and painful but worth it if it works. I've had lots of nasty things done to my poor little peeper's , the worst being injections( very frightening) as well as the cataract operations.
Well I'm very tired so this is a short one today. Jasmine is well and killed another spider in the bathroom and thought it a good idea to eat it, as if she's never been fed anything in her life( Jasmine is getting a bit of a fatty).
Sending loads of love to Tasha as she's poorly in hospital, I hope she gets better soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home