big pink stripy cat

Monday, April 02, 2007

Well it's been a really lovely day today so I hope the Easter weekend stay's fine as trudy ( my bike) has smelt the fine weather and wants to go out and play!

Also one pink stripy cat ( Bagpuss) wants to go out too after being locked away during the cold winter months.
Jasmine has been like a spring lamb playing in the garden and running around as fast as she can, she's been meowing and purring like mad so I guess she's just happy.
My dad is going for another scan on Thursday and from that the doctor's will see if he needs more chemo, his done really well and i thank my dear friend Emma for her love and understanding when I needed someone to talk to
something else that needs a smile is that Emily is doing really well and was on GMTV this morning( sadly I missed her)
We are now selling the CF jewellery in Australia with the money raised going to the trust over there, my plan for world domination is being put into place( Ohh ha ha ha, evil laugh)
to all of you who have read my waffle have a great easter and don't eat too much chocolate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home