big pink stripy cat

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hello everyone
So sorry for not writing again for ages but I've been unwell and busy with the sale of the new CF jewellery.
my dad is doing really well and maybe only needs a few more chemo sessions which is fantastic news.My other fantastic news is that Emily my CF friend was able to go home last weekend after her transplant, she was able to celebrate her birthday at home, so this birthday will have been a very special one for Emily and her family.
Jasmine has been very lazy and not really been a monkey like normal.The one thing she did yesterday was fall off the window ledge after falling asleep there. She's also started to snore like a piglet when she goes into a deep sleep.
All things spider like have been safe from the mad moggie as they don't tend to come in any more, I wonder why?
Woodlice are at danger though crossing the hall carpet as Jasmine likes to play with them and then eats them, poor little things.
i thought Jasmine had killed a bird in the garden a few weeks ago as i'd found a load of feathers on the grass.I later found out that R had thrown a feather pillow out and these were what I'd found.I was kind of pleased that my mad gray moggie hadn't murdered a bird.
So life is looking good and I'm now looking forward to summer evenings out on the motorbike and that feeling of freedom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home